Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Let's Hate SJW Hypocrisy (Part I)




There are some hard truths in life. Personally, I've accepted that my tombstone will read something along the lines of "He died as he lived. Like a bitch." But some people don't want to accept reality, instead they pathetically attempt to move the metaphorical goal posts to better fit their narcism, especially when it involves confrontation. Look, men and women are different physically, I get that. Just like I don't hit a toddler for pissing me off during a tantrum or uppercut an old man complaining in line behind me at the deli, I'm not going to start shit when a women loses control of her emotions. But there is a line. When some smug liberal college girl comes stomping her hams at me during a protest and throws a slap or a punch, I'm going to understandably beat the shit out of her. And not just because I can't tell the creature's gender without closer inspection. I guess what I'm trying to say is that equality goes both ways. You want to come up and kick me in the balls? Fine, but I'm upper cutting your ovaries too. Same thing goes for the whole "more women in video game design and STEM fields" argument. Is the fucking gender ratio of coalminers, active duty soldiers, and garbage men fine? Or do these post modern activists not want those jobs? Nah, couldn't be that. Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment