Sunday, May 17, 2015

Let's Hate Millennials (PART I)



I'm going to be honest for a minute. I don't know what a millennial is specifically; I like to think the defining criteria is a gray line that lets me lump in the young histrionic sluts, tumblr whales living in their world of denial and diet coke, gay trans gender queers wanting to crucify my cis white privileged cock (which I assure you is almost average-lengthed), and barristas. I hate all of you and so do most normal people. The 21st century has given all of you a voice through internet and a post-modern college campus mentality. STOP USING IT. Go outside and get made fun of and chosen last for kickball to remind you that you're shit. Because you are, just like the rest of us. Hiding in your online echo chambers with naive, thin-skinned liberals living in fantasy SJW land isn't going to help you find a job, then again getting a degree is lesbian studies isn't going to either you passive aggressive pussies. 

#problematicproblems


No comments:

Post a Comment